Indapamide known under the trademark name Losol is a thiazide-like diuretic drug, usually utilized in the treatment of hypertension, as well as decompensated heart failure. Lozol is also prescribed to minimize extra liquid in the body (edema) caused by cardiac arrest. Decreasing high blood pressure assists protect against strokes, cardiovascular disease, and also kidney issues. Lozol comes from a class of medicines referred to as diuretics (or "water pills"). It acts by creating you making more pee. This assists your body get rid of extra salt as well as water. This can lessen symptoms such as lack of breath or swelling in your ankles or feet. Take this medicine by mouth regardless of taking food as prescribed by your medical professional, typically daily in the morning. It is best to take this medicine at the very least 4 hrs before your going to bed. The dose is based upon your medical condition and also action to treatment. Do not continue utilizing this medication as well as tell your doctor urgently in case you have a major side effect or allergy like: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your lips, face, tongue, or throatdry mouth, thirst, queasiness, vomiting; sensation weak, sleepy, uneasy, or light-headed; rapid or irregular heart beat; or muscular tissue pain or fragility. Less significant negative effects could include: lightheadedness; headache; or light skin exanthema.
Lozol (Indapamide) Purchase
You can quickly order Indapamide on-line using our website. However you should take your therapy with a great care. Even if you believe that info pointed out above is enough to begin accepting this medicine for healing, you must consult your doctor initially.
Generic Lozol is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention. Generic Lozol treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension).
Take Generic Lozol by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation. Indapamide may increase the amount of urine or cause you to urinate more often when you first start taking it. To keep this from disturbing your sleep, try to take your dose before 6 pm.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medication and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- dry mouth, thirst, nausea, vomiting;
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- fast or uneven heartbeat; or
- muscle pain or weakness.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache; or
- mild skin rash.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Do not use this medication if you have severe kidney disease or are unable to urinate, if you have severe liver disease, or if you have low potassium levels in your blood (hypokalemia).
Before using this medication, tell your doctor if you have liver disease, kidney disease, gout, lupus, diabetes, or an allergy to sulfa drugs.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- baclofen (Lioresal);
- other blood pressure medications;
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- insulin or diabetes medicine taken by mouth;
- salicylates such as aspirin, Disalcid, Doan's Pills, Dolobid, Salflex, Tricosal, and others;
- an ACE inhibitor such as benazepril (Lotensin), captopril (Capoten), enalapril (Vasotec), lisinopril (Prinivil, Zestril), ramipril (Altace), and others;
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), diclofenac (Voltaren), indomethacin, naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), piroxicam (Feldene), and others; or
- amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), chloroquine (Arelan), cisapride (Propulsid), clarithromycin (Biaxin), disopyramide (Norpace), dofetilide (Tikosyn), droperidol (Inapsine), erythromycin (Erythrocin, E.E.S), haloperidol (Haldol), pentamidine (NebuPent, Pentam), pimozide (Orap), procainamide (Procan), quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinaglute), sotalol (Betapace), or thioridazine (Mellaril).
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Lozol.
If you miss a dose of Generic Lozol and you are taking 1 dose daily, take the missed dose if you remember the same day. Skip the missed dose if you do not remember until the next day. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Generic Lozol at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Indapamide out of the reach of children and away from pets.