What is Kemadrin
Procyclidine available under the trademark name Kemadrin is an anticholinergic medicine principaly recommended for the therapy of drug-induced parkinsonism, akathisia as well as acute dystonia; Parkinson condition; as well as idiopathic or secondary dystonia. Kemadrin (Procyclidine) functions by blocking a certain natural material (acetylcholine). This helps in reducing muscle rigidity, sweating as well as saliva production, and additionally helps enhance strolling capability in individuals with Parkinson's disease. Take this medication orally, normally 3 to 4 times daily after food as well as before going to bed or as prescribed by your doctor. If you are utilizing the liquid form of this medicine, measure your dose with a dedicated measuring spoon or gadget. Take this medicine consistently in order to get one of the most take advantage of it. In order to help you remember, take it at the very same times every day. Prior to taking Kemadrin, inform your medical professional or pharmacologist if you dislike it; or in case you have any other allergic reactions. This product could include inactive components, which can trigger allergies or various other issues. Talk to your pharmacologist for more details. Kemadrin (Procyclidine) ought to not be used if you experience particular clinical problems. Prior to using this medicine, consult your medical professional or pharmacist if you experience: obstruction of the bladder, individual or family background of glaucoma (angle-closure type), blockage of the esophagus/stomach/intestines (e.g., bowel blockage), severe ulcerative colitis, specific muscular tissue disease (myasthenia gravis). Before using this medication, tell your physician or pharmacologist your clinical background, especially of: alcohol take, breathing problems.
Purchasing Kemadrin online
Ordering Kemadrin at our site is fast and also very convenient. At the same time you should take your treatment very seriously. Before ordering Procyclidine, medical assessment is needed. In order to avoid unfavorable impacts, never ever do self-medication.
Generic Kemadrin is used to treat the stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control of Parkinson's disease. It is also used to treat and prevent these same muscular conditions when they are caused by drugs such as chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Trilafon), and others.
Generic Kemadrin tablets contain the active ingredient procyclidine hydrochloride, which is a type of medicine called an anticholinergic. Anticholinergic medicines (sometimes also called antimuscarinics) work by preventing the activity of a neurotransmitter called acetylcholine.
Take Generic Kemadrin exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these directions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
Take each dose with a full glass of water.
Take Generic Kemadrin after meals to lessen stomach upset.
Generic Kemadrin is usually taken three to four times a day. Follow your doctor's instructions.
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Generic Kemadrin and seek emergency medical attention:
an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- unusual fever;
- fast or irregular heartbeat;
- anxiety, hallucinations, confusion, hyperactivity, or loss of consciousness;
- agitation, disorientation, or unusual behavior;
- eye pain; or
- a rash.
Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Generic Kemadrin and talk to your doctor if you experience
- a dry mouth,
- large pupils or blurred vision,
- difficulty urinating or constipation,
- upset stomach, or
- decreased sweating.
Side effects other than those listed here may also occur.
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Generic Kemadrin may cause dizziness or blurred vision. If you experience dizziness or blurred vision, avoid these activities.
Use alcohol cautiously. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness while you are taking Generic Kemadrin.
Avoid becoming overheated. Generic Kemadrin may cause decreased sweating. This could lead to heat stroke in hot weather or with vigorous exercise. Try to keep as cool as possible and watch for signs of heat stroke such as decreased sweating, nausea, and dizziness.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all medicines you are taking especially any of the following:
- a tricyclic antidepressant (used to treat depression, pain, or obsessive-compulsive disorders) such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Endep), doxepin (Sinequan), or clomipramine (Anafranil);
- other commonly used tricyclic antidepressants, including amoxapine (Asendin), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Tofranil), Generic Nortriptyline (Pamelor), and protriptyline (Vivactil);
- a phenothiazine (used to treat mania, schizophrenia, other psychiatric conditions, and nausea and vomiting) chlorpromazine (Thorazine), fluphenazine (Prolixin), perphenazine (Trilafon), mesoridazine (Serentil), thioridazine (Mellaril), promazine (Sparine), trifluoperazine (Stelazine), and others;
- an antihistamine such as diphenhydramine (Benadryl, others), chlorpheniramine (Chlor-Trimeton, others), triprolidine (Actifed, others), brompheniramine (Dimetapp, others), clemastine (Tavist), and others, (antihistamines are often found in prescription and over-the-counter cold, allergy, and sleep medicines);
- quinidine (Quinora, Quinaglute, Quinidex, Cardioquin);
- amantadine (Symmetrel)
- digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps); or
- haloperidol (Haldol).
Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Generic Kemadrin.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and only take your next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication.
Store Generic Kemadrin at room temperature away from moisture and heat.