Danazol, sold under the trademark name Danocrine to name a few, is a medication which is recommended in the treatment of endometriosis, fibrocystic chest illness, hereditary angioedema, as well as various other conditions. This medicine is prescribed in ladies to treat pelvic pain and inability to conceive due to a specific womb condition (endometriosis) as well as also to cure chest pain/tenderness/nodules as a result of a specific breast condition (fibrocystic breast illness). Danazol is also prescribed in both men and females to avoid swelling of the abdomen/arms/legs/ face/airway because of a certain genetic illness (hereditary angioedema). Danazol is an androgen much like testosterone. For the therapy of endometriosis as well as fibrocystic breast condition, it functions by reducing the quantity of hormones made by the ovaries. You should take precisely as recommended by your medical professional. Females that take danazol to treat endometriosis or fibrocystic chest disease need to start the drug during a menstrual period. Danazol is usually provided for 6 to 9 months to cure fibrocystic breast disease or endometriosis. To avoid strikes of genetic angioedema, you could need to utilize the medication lasting. Follow your medical professional's directions. In unusual instances, Generic danazol can create a condition that leads to the malfunction of skeletal muscle cells, causing kidney failing. You need to tell your physician immediately if you have a significant allergic reaction or unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or faintness specifically if you likewise have high temperature, unusual tiredness, as well as dark colored urine. You must call your physician without delay in case you have a major negative effects including: unexpected insensitivity or fragility (specifically on one side of the body), confusion, problems with speech or balance; extreme migraine, calling in your ears, dizziness, nausea or vomiting, vomiting, vision issues, pain behind your eyes; chest discomfort, unexpected coughing, hissing, fast breathing, spending blood; pain, swelling, heat, or inflammation in one or both legs; swelling or quick weight gain, especially in your face and also stomach; bloody, black, or tarry stools; spend blood or vomit that resembles coffee grounds; or top stomach pain, itching, anorexia nervosa, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Everybody could painlessly order Danazol on-line using our online healthcare solution. Nevertheless you must take your treatment with a great care. Even if you are sure that info discussed above suffices to begin taking this Danazol for recovery, you must talk to your physician initially.
Generic Danazol is a synthetic hormone. It is used to treat pain and infertility caused by endometriosis, a condition involving the tissue of the uterus. It is also used in the treatment of cysts or lumps in the breast or may be prescribed for heavy menstrual flow. Danocrine is also used to prevent attacks of angioedema in both males and females.
Take Generic Danazol capsules by mouth. Swallow the capsules with water. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
In rare cases, Generic danazol can cause a condition that results in the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure. Call your doctor right away if you have unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sudden numbness or weakness (especially on one side of the body), confusion, problems with speech or balance;
- severe headache, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- swelling or rapid weight gain, especially in your face and midsection;
- bloody, black, or tarry stools;
- cough up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds; or
- upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects may include:
- acne or other skin problems, increased sweating;
- increased hair growth or hair loss;
- breast changes;
- decreased amount of semen released during sex;
- hoarse or deepened voice, sore throat;
- flushing (warmth, redness, or tingly feeling);
- changes in your menstrual periods;
- unusual vaginal bleeding or spotting;
- vaginal dryness, discomfort, or itching.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Before you take Danocrine, tell your doctor if you have: breast cancer, heart disease, kidney disease, liver disease, migraine, porphyria, seizures (convulsions), unusual vaginal bleeding, strokes, prostate cancer, an unusual or allergic reaction to Danocrine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives; pregnant or trying to get pregnant; breast-feeding.
If dizziness or blurred vision occurs, use caution engaging in activities requiring alertness. Geriatric men are at increased risk of developing enlarged prostate and prostate cancer with the use of androgen-like drugs. Use of non-hormonal contraceptives such as a condom, diaphragm or sponge is recommended while taking this drug and until you have had at least one menstrual period after stopping the drug.
Generic Danazol can cause menstrual periods to stop entirely but they usually resume within two to three months after Danocrine treatment. This drug must not be used during pregnancy. If you become pregnant or think you may be pregnant, inform your doctor immediately. Breast feeding should be avoided while using this drug.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- insulin or oral diabetes medications;
- tacrolimus (Prograf);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); or
- cholesterol lowering medicines such as atorvastatin (Lipitor, Caduet), fluvastatin (Lescol), lovastatin (Mevacor, Altoprev, Advicor), pitavastatin (Livalo), pravastatin (Pravachol), rosuvastatin (Crestor), or simvastatin (Zocor, Simcor, Vytorin, Juvisync).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic danazol.