What is Allopurinol
Allopurinol, available under the brand Zyloprim among others, is a medication prescribed to decrease high blood uric acid levels. This medicine is especially utilized to stop gout arthritis, protect against certain types of kidney stones, and for the high uric acid levels that could occur with chemotherapy. Zyloprim (Allopurinol) functions by decreasing the quantity of uric acid made by the body. Enhanced uric acid levels could create gout as well as kidney problems. You should take each dosage with a complete glass of water. To reduce your danger of kidney stones forming, consume 8 to 10 complete glasses of liquid everyday, unless your doctor tells you opposite. You might have gout arthritis assaults regularly when you first begin taking Zyloprim (Allopurinol). While pregnant and breast-feeding, this medicine needs to be prescribed only when clearly required. Go over the risks and advantages with your physician. Common negative effects consist of tummy trouble, queasiness, diarrhea, or drowsines.
How to order Zyloprim online
Buying Zyloprim at our site is quick and very simple. At the same time you ought to take your therapy with a great care. If you have currently checked out the direction cautiously and you are sure this medication will eventially comfort you, constantly keep in mind to consult your physician first.
Generic Zyloprim reduces the production of uric acid in your body. Uric acid buildup can lead to gout or kidney stones. Generic Zyloprim is used to treat gout or kidney stones, and to decrease levels of uric acid in people who are receiving cancer treatment.
Generic Zyloprim is used in the treatment of gout; calcium oxalate calculi with hyperuricosuria; hyperuricemia secondary to chemotherapy and belongs to the drug classes antigout agents, antihyperuricemic agents
Generic Zyloprim comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day, preferably after a meal. Take Allopurinol exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. Continue to take Allopurinol even if you feel well.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Zyloprim and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
- pain or bleeding when you urinate;
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, weight loss, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- joint pain, flu symptoms;
- severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness; or
- easy bruising, unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum), purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Less serious side effects may include:
- vomiting, diarrhea;
- drowsiness, headache;
- changes in your sense of taste; or
- muscle pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Avoid being near people who are sick or have infections. Tell your doctor at once if you develop signs of infection.
Generic Zyloprim may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Avoid drinking alcohol. It may worsen your condition.
Your doctor may recommend a special diet to help treat your condition. Follow your diet and medication routines very closely.
Tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- azathioprine (Imuran);
- chlorpropamide (Diabinese);
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Sandimmune, Neoral);
- mercaptopurine (Purinethol);
- an antibiotic such as ampicillin (Principen, Omnipen, others) or amoxicillin (Amoxil, Augmentin, Trimox, Wymox);
- a blood thinner such as dicoumarol or warfarin (Coumadin); or
- a diuretic (water pill).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Zyloprim.
Store Generic Zyloprim at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Generic Zyloprim out of the reach of children and away from pets.