Ziac Bisoprolol Summary
Hydrochlorothiazide (HCTZ or HCT) available under the trademark Ziac Bisoprolol is a diuretic medicine on a regular basis made use of to treat high blood pressure as well as tumefaction as a result of fluid construct up. Hydrochlorothiazide comes from a class of medications called diuretics ("water tablets"). This drug works by causing you to make more urine. This assists your body remove added salt as well as water. Ziac Bisoprolol additionally reduces added liquid in the body (edema) brought on by conditions including heart failing, liver disease, or kidney disease. This could reduce signs like lack of breath or swelling in your ankles or feet. Take HCTZ specifically as recommended by your medical professional. Your physician may occasionally alter your dosage to make certain you obtain the very best results. Your blood pressure will certainly should be checked often. See your physician routinely. Your blood and also urine could both be checked if you have been retching or are dehydrated. Notify your doctor urgently in case you experience a serious negative effects such as: eye discomfort, vision problems; high potassium (slow heart rate, weak pulse, muscular tissue faintness, tingly feeling); reduced potassium (confusion, unequal heart rate, severe thirst, raised urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp sensation); completely dry mouth, thirst, queasiness.
Ziac Bisoprolol Purchase
You can easily order Ziac Bisoprolol on-line using our website. But at the same time you ought to take your therapy with a great care. Before ordering Ziac Bisoprolol, medical assessment is needed. To avoid negative results, never ever do self-medication.
Generic Ziac is used in the treatment of hypertension and belongs to the drug class antihypertensive combinations.
One of the active ingredients of Generic Ziac, hydrochlorothiazide is a thiazide diuretic (water pill) that helps prevent your body from absorbing too much salt, which can cause fluid retention.
The other active ingredient, bisoprolol is a beta-blocker. Beta-blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins).
Take Generic Ziac exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take the medicine with a meal or right after you eat.
Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
Do not stop using Generic Ziac suddenly, or you could have a serious or life-threatening heart problem. Talk to your doctor about how to avoid withdrawal symptoms when stopping the medication.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Ziac: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Ziac and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- eye pain, vision problems;
- swelling, rapid weight gain, feeling short of breath, even with mild exertion;
- fast, slow, or uneven heartbeat;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;
- sudden severe headache, confusion, problems with speech or balance;
- chest pain, sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;
- pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;
- numbness or tingly feeling in your hands or feet;
- feeling weak, drowsy, restless, or light-headed;
- dry mouth, extreme thirst, confusion, increased urination, leg discomfort, muscle weakness or limp feeling, nausea and vomiting;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- fever, sore throat, and headache with a severe blistering, peeling, and red skin rash; or
- upper stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious Generic Ziac side effects may include:
- diarrhea, constipation, upset stomach;
- dizziness, spinning sensation;
- cough, runny nose;
- ringing in your ears; or
- blurred vision.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
You should not use Generic Ziac if you have severe or uncontrolled heart failure, a heart condition called "sick sinus syndrome" or "AV block," slow heartbeats, an allergy to sulfa drugs, or if you are unable to urinate.
Drinking alcohol can further lower your blood pressure and may increase certain side effects of Generic Ziac.
Avoid becoming overheated or dehydrated during exercise and in hot weather. Follow your doctor's instructions about the type and amount of liquids you should drink. In some cases, drinking too much liquid can be as unsafe as not drinking enough.
Avoid getting up too fast from a sitting or lying position, or you may feel dizzy. Get up slowly and steady yourself to prevent a fall.
Generic Ziac may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Tell your doctor if you regularly use any other medicines that make you light-headed (especially narcotic pain medication or barbiturates). They can add to the side effects of Generic Ziac.
Many drugs can interact with Generic Ziac. Below is just a partial list. Tell your doctor if you are using:
- Generic Insulin or oral diabetes medication;
- colestipol (Colestid) or cholestyramine (Prevalite, Questran);
- steroids (prednisone and others);
- lithium (Lithobid);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rimactane);
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as aspirin, Generic Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn, Naprelan, Treximet), celecoxib (Celebrex), diclofenac (Arthrotec, Cambia, Cataflam, Generic Voltaren, Flector Patch, Pennsaid, Solareze), indomethacin (Indocin), meloxicam (Mobic), and others;
- other heart or blood pressure medications such as Generic Clonidine (Catapres) or reserpine; or
- a calcium channel blocker such as amlodipine (Norvasc, Caduet, Exforge, Lotrel, Tekamlo, Tribenzor, Twynsta, Amturnide), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), nifedipine (Nifedical, Procardia), or Generic verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Ziac.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Ziac in a tightly closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture, and light.