Tadora (Tadalafil) is a lowered cost medication used to cure male impotence (eectile dysfunction). Made with the same active component as the one found in Cialis ®, Tadora is the obvious choice for men looking for a shown drug to treat their erection issues, without paying top dollars for the Cialis brand. Take pleasure in solid erection for hours on end with Tadalafil. Tadora (Tadalafil) increases and unwinds muscles blood flow to specific locations of the body. Tadora (Tadalafil) is utilized to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and signs of benign prostatic hypertrophy (bigger prostate). You ought to take Tadalafil precisely as recommended by your doctor.You must not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than suggested. Follow the instructions on your prescription label.
How to order Tadora (Tadalafil) online
Buying Tadalafil at our website is very convenient as well as painless. However you should take your health very seriously. Discuss with your doctorbefore decide to order Tadora (Tadalafil) to deal with the necessary conditions. Self-medication can be the factor of extreme bad impacts.
Tadora relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Tadora is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate).
Take Tadora exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Tadora can be taken with or without food. Do not break or split a Cialis tablet. Swallow it whole. It is usually taken only once per day. Follow your doctor's instructions. For erectile dysfunction, take the medicine just before sexual activity but not more than once per day.
Tadora can help achieve an erection when sexual stimulation occurs. An erection will not occur just by taking a pill. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Follow your doctor's instructions. Do not take Tadora for erectile dysfunction if you are taking a medication for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
Do not take Tadora more than once a day. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses. If you take the medication daily, take it at the same time each day. Contact your doctor or seek emergency medical attention if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours. A prolonged erection (priapism) can damage the penis.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to tadalafil: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. If you become dizzy or nauseated during sexual activity, or if you have pain, numbness, or tingling in your chest, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You could be having a serious side effect of Tadora.
Stop using Tadora and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- changes in vision or sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- shortness of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- seizure (convulsions);
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious Tadora side effects may include:
- redness or warmth in your face, neck, or chest;
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, or sore throat;
- memory problems;
- diarrhea, upset stomach; or
- muscle pain, back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You should not take Tadora if you are allergic to it. Tadalafil should not be used together with nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin (Nitro Dur, Nitrolingual, Nitrostat, Transderm Nitro, and others), isosorbide dinitrate (Dilatrate, Isordil, Isochron), isosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket), or recreational drugs such as amyl nitrate or nitrite ("poppers"). Taking tadalafil with a nitrate medicine for chest pain or heart problems can cause a sudden and serious decrease in blood pressure.
To make sure you can safely take tadalafil, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- heart disease or heart rhythm problems;
- a recent heart attack (within the past 90 days);
- a recent history (in the past 6 months) of a stroke, or congestive heart failure;
- angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure;
- liver disease;
- kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis);
- a blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia;
- a bleeding disorder such as hemophilia;
- a stomach ulcer;
- retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye);
- a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease); or
- if you have been told you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons.
Tadora can decrease blood flow to the optic nerve of the eye, causing sudden vision loss. This has occurred in a small number of people taking tadalafil, most of whom also had heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or certain pre-existing eye problems, and in those who smoke or are over 50 years old.
It is not clear whether Tadora is the actual cause of vision loss. Stop using Tadora and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
FDA pregnancy category B. Tadora is not expected to harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant during treatment. It is not known whether tadalafil passes into breast milk or if it could harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
Before taking Tadora, tell your doctor about all other medicines you use, especially:
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater, Rifamate), or rifapentine (Priftin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin, Pediazole), or telithromycin (Ketek);
- antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), miconazole (Oravig), or voriconazole (Vfend);
- an antidepressant such as nefazodone;
- a barbiturate such as phenobarbital (Solfoton);
- drugs to treat high blood pressure or a prostate disorder, such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), terazosin (Hytrin), tamsulosin (Flomax);
- heart or blood pressure medication such as diltiazem (Cardizem, Dilacor, Tiazac), nicardipine (Cardene), quinidine (Quin-G), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan);
- HIV or AIDS medications such as darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), etravirine (Intelence), nevirapine (Viramune), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), and others; or
- seizure medications such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Equetro, Tegretol), phenytoin (Dilantin), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Tadora. Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over-the-counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.
If Tadora is used as needed, you are not likely to be on a dosing schedule.
If you take Tadora every day and you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Tadora at room temperature away from moisture and heat.