Silagra (Sildenafil) Overwiew
Sildenafil, available as the brand name Silagra to name a few, is a medicne used to cure erectile disorder as well as lung arterial hypertension. Silagra (Sildenafil) is utilized to deal with hypertension in the lungs (lung high blood pressure). It functions by unwinding and also expanding the capillary in your lungs which allows the blood to flow some more conveniently. Decreasing hypertension in the lungs permits your heart and lungs to function better as well as improves your capability to physical training. It is not suggested for take in kids. You ought to take Silagra exactly as it was recommended for you. Revatio is normally taken 3 times every day, regarding 4 to 6 hrs apart. Sildenafil is usually taken only when needed, Thirty Minutes to 1 hour prior to sex-related task. You could take it up to 4 hours prior to sex.Never take Silagra (Sildenafil) greater than when daily. Get urgent medical help if you experience any of these signs of an allergy: hives; problem breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. During sex, if you come to be woozy or nauseated, or have discomfort, numbness, or prickling in your breast, arms, neck, or jaw, stop and call your doctor right away. You can be having a serious negative effects of active compound. Do not continue utilizing Silagra (Sildenafil) and also consult your medical professional without delay if you experience a major negative effects including: sudden vision loss; buzzing in your ears, or abrupt hearing.
How to order Sildenafil
You may easily purchase Sildenafil on the internet with a help of our site. At the same time you need to take your health with a great care. Try to consult with your physician prior to deciding to order Sildenafil. Even if you think the information above suffices for you to choose, medical consultation is a must to avoid severe negative effects.
Silagra® is a proven erectile dysfunction medication that works by increasing men's blood flow intot the penis, thereby creating a long-lasting erection during sexual arousal and stimulation.
Your doctor/healthcare provider will give you complete and comprehensive details about using Silagra. If you haven't received instructions, then check the patient information booklet.
Silagra is known to work differently for different people. So the time duration in which it starts to work may differ from person to person.In most cases though, it is best when taken 4 hours to 25 minutes prior to having sex. You need to be aroused sexually for Silagra to work and your erection will fade after you complete intercourse.
Every medication takes time to adjust with the body and may show certain side effects that fade away as the body adjusts to Silagra. Common side effects include warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest; stuffy nose; headache; upset stomach; or back pain. Should these side effects persist or become bothersome, speak to your doctor.
Stop taking Silagra immediately and contact your doctor if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Sudden vision loss
- Ringing in your ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Chest pain or heavy feeling
- Pain spreading from the arm or shoulder
- Irregular heartbeats
- Swelling of hands, ankles or feet
- Shortness of breath
- Vision changes
- Lightheadedness and/or fainting
- Painful erection that lasts 4 hours or longer
Before you begin taking Silagra, meet your health care provider and discuss in detail your past and current medical history. Include any allergic reactions you have to medicines or food. Also include a list of over-the-counter medications you are taking, including herbal pills, dietary supplements and prescription drugs.
Do not take Silagra if you have a history of cardiac problems or bad heart health.
When on Silagra and during sexual activity, stop having intercourse immediately and seek emergency medical care if you notice the following symptoms: chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes, then it might be an indication of a heart attack,
Silagra is also not allowed for people with one or more of the following conditions:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
- A blood cell disorder such as sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia
- A bleeding disorder such as hemophilia
- A stomach ulcer; retinitis pigmentosa (an inherited condition of the eye), a physical deformity of the penis (such as Peyronie's disease)
While alcohol usage may not directly interfere with the working of the medication, doctors do not recommend using alcohol as it is a muscle relaxant.
Silagra can react adversely when taken simultaneously with certain medications. The reactions can be mild in nature or extremely severe.
Possible interactiing medications include:
- Nitrates in any form (Ointments, patches, pills). This includes any and all medications containing nitrates including Nitrostat, Nitrolingual, Nitro-Dur, Nitro-Bid, Minitran, Deponit, Transderm-Nitro, Dilatrate-SR, Isordil, Sorbitrate, sosorbide mononitrate (Imdur, ISMO, Monoket).
- Recreational pills called poppers.
- Bosentan (Tracleer);
- A blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- Cimetidine (Tagamet, Tagamet HB);
- An antibiotic such as erythromycin (E-Mycin, Eryc, Ery-Tab) or clarithromycin (Biaxin);
- Doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), Terazosin (Hytrin);
- HIV medicines such as amprenavir (Agenerase), tipranavir (Aptivus), darunavir (Prezista), efavirenz (Sustiva), nevirapine (Viramune), indinavir (Crixivan), saquinavir (Invirase, Fortovase), lopinavir/ritonavir (Kaletra), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), ritonavir (Norvir), atazanavir (Reyataz), or nelfinavir (Viracept);
- An antifungal medication such as itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol), phenobarbital (Luminal), or phenytoin (Dilantin); or
- Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane) or rifabutin (Mycobutin).
Silagra is only required if you wish to indulge in sexual intercourse. It is not to be taken regularly. So there is no chance of a missed dosage problem. However, if you forgot to take the medication before having sexual intercourse, then you can take it as soon as you remember it. You must wait for the right amount of time until Silagra is absorbed in your body (about 30-60 minutes).
Medications should possibly be stored at room temperature (59 and 86 degrees F) in its original container. Avoid storing it in places with excessive moisture or direct exposure to heat or light. Keep in a safe place away from pets and children.