Serevent Inhaler (Generic)
General information about Serevent (Salmeterol)
Salmeterol sold under the bran name Serevent is a long-acting β2 adrenergic receptor agonist (LABA) used in the upeep and prevention of asthma signs and maintenance of chronic obstructive lung illness (COPD) symptoms. Salmeterol may increase the danger of asthma-related death. Take just the prescribed dosage of this medication, and do not use it for longer than your medical professional recommends. Follow all client guidelines for safe utilize. Always utilize this device and trigger in a level, horizontal position. Inhale this medication orally, normally two times every day in the early morning and night (12 hours apart), or utilize as directed by your physician. You may or may not taste or feel the drug when you breathe in. Either is normal. Never ever exhale into the gadget.Do not use with a spacer. Never wash the mouth piece or any part of the device. You should get urgent medical assistance if you experience signs of an allergy like: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your lips, face, tongue, or throat. Notify your medical professional simultaneously if you have any of these serious adverse effects: chest discomfort, quick or pounding heart rate, tremblings, shaking, or agitated sensation; wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or aggravating asthma symptoms; skin rash, bruising, extreme tingling, insensitivity, discomfort, muscle faintness.
How to purchase Serevent online
Everybody may easily get Serevent on-line using our site. But at the same time you must take your health with a great care. Before purchasing Salmeterol, medical consultation is needed. To avoid negative impacts, never perform self-medication.
Generic Salmeterol inhalation is used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun. Salmeterol inhalation is also used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) including emphysema and chronic bronchitis.
Generic Salmeterol inhalation may increase the risk of asthma-related death. Use only the prescribed dose of this medication, and do not use it for longer than your doctor recommends. Follow all patient instructions for safe use. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve after 1 week of treatment.
Do not use Generic Salmeterol inhalation to treat an asthma attack that has already begun. It will not work fast enough. Use only a fast-acting inhalation medication.
If you are using Generic Salmeterol inhalation to prevent exercise-induced asthma, use the medicine 30 minutes before exercising, or as directed by your doctor. Allow at least 12 hours to pass before you use the medicine again.
Use Generic Salmeterol inhalation regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- chest pain, fast or pounding heartbeats, tremors, shaking, or restless feeling;
- skin rash, bruising, severe tingling, numbness, pain, muscle weakness;
- wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems after using this medication; or
- worsening asthma symptoms.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness, lightheadedness, or insomnia;
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- dry mouth or throat irritation.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
You should not use this medication if you are allergic to salmeterol. If you have asthma, Generic Salmeterol inhalation should not be your only asthma medication. You must use it together with at least one other asthma control medication.
If you have any of these other conditions, you may need a dose adjustment or special tests:
- a food or drug allergy;
- heart disease or high blood pressure;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a thyroid disorder; or
- liver disease.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether salmeterol inhalation will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using this medication.
Do not give this medication to a child younger than 4 years old.
Before using Generic Salmeterol inhalation, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs:
- a diuretic (water pill);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin) or telithromycin (Ketek);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), and others;
- an antidepressant such as amitriptyline (Elavil), nefazodone, nortriptyline (Pamelor), desipramine (Norpramin), or imipramine (Tofranil);
- HIV or AIDS medication such as atazanavir (Reyataz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra), nelfinavir (Viracept), or saquinavir (Invirase);
- an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), tranylcypromine (Parnate), phenelzine (Nardil), or selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam);
- caffeine, a diet medicine, or a decongestant; or
- aminophylline (Truphylline), theophylline (Elixophyllin, Theo-24, Uniphyl), and others.
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with salmeterol inhalation. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Use the medication as soon as you remember, then wait 12 hours before using the medication again. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and sunlight. Do not try to clean or take apart the Diskus device. Throw it away 6 weeks after you have taken it out of the foil pouch, or if the dose indicator shows a zero, whichever comes first.