Donepezil, marketed under the brand name Aricept, is a medication made use of in the paliative therapy of Alzheimer's condition. Donepezil does not cure Alzheimer's disease, yet it may improve memory, understanding, and also the capacity to function. It is an enzyme blocker that works by recovering the level of natural substances (natural chemicals) in the brain. You should take Aricept precisely as it was prescribed for you. You could take Aricept regardless of consuming food.Do not crush, eat, or damage the routine pill. Take it entire. To take the orally breaking down tablet (Donepezil ODT): Keep the pill in its blister pack up until you prepare to take it. Open the package and also peel or cut the support from the tablet original.Never push a pill with the support or you could damage the capsule. Utilize completely dry hands to get rid of the pill and place it in your mouth.Never ingest the tablet whole. Permit it to liquify in your mouth without eating. Swallow numerous times as the tablet liquifies. After the tablet dissolves totally, consume a cup of water. If you require surgical treatment or oral function, inform the doctor ahead of time that you are consuming Donepezil. You may should stop utilizing the medicine momentarily. Consult your doctor if you have any one of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; problem breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Severe adverse effects consist of: black, bloody, or tarry feces; spending blood or vomit that appears like blood or coffee premises; excruciating or tough peeing; seizure (black-out or convulsions). Much less serious adverse effects may consist of: queasiness, retching, looseness of the bowels.
How to order Donepezil online
Everybody can conveniently buy Aricept on-line using our site. But at the same time you must take your therapy very carefully. If you have already checked out the guideline cautiously and you are sure this drug will eventially comfort you, always keep in mind to consult your physician first.
Generic Aricept is used to treat mild to moderate dementia caused by Alzheimer's disease. It works by preventing the breakdown of a chemical called acetylcholine. People with dementia usually have lower levels of this chemical, which is important for the processes of memory, thinking, and reasoning.
- Keep the tablet in its blister pack until you are ready to take the medicine. Open the package and peel or cut the backing from the tablet blister. Do not push a tablet through the backing or you may damage the tablet.
- Using dry hands, remove the tablet and place it in your mouth. It will begin to dissolve right away.
- Do not swallow the tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth without chewing.
- Swallow several times as the tablet dissolves. After the tablet dissolves completely, drink a glass of water.
Generic Aricept is usually taken at bedtime. Follow your doctor's instructions.
Generic Aricept can be taken with or without food or milk.
Take the Generic Aricept regular tablets with a full glass of water.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Generic Aricept and call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects:
- black, bloody, or tarry stools;
- coughing up blood or vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds;
- painful or difficult urination;
- seizure (black-out or convulsions);
Less serious side effects may include:
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- loss of appetite;
- muscle cramps;
- tired feeling; or
- sleep problems (insomnia).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.
Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction.
Generic Aricept can cause side effects that may impair your thinking or reactions. Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be awake and alert.
Before taking Generic Aricept, tell your doctor if you are taking any of the following medicines:
- atropine (Donnatal, and others);
- carbamazepine (Tegretol);
- clidinium (Quarzan);
- dexamethasone (Decadron);
- dicyclomine (Bentyl);
- glycopyrrolate (Robinul);
- hyoscyamine (Anaspaz, Cystospaz, Levsin, and others);
- mepenzolate (Cantil);
- methantheline (Provocholine);
- methscopolamine (Pamine), scopolamine (Transderm-Scop);
- phenobarbital (Luminal, Solfoton);
- phenytoin (Dilantin);
- propantheline (Pro-Banthine);
- quinidine (Cardioquin, Quinidex, Quinaglute, others);
- rifampin (Rifadin, Rifamate, Rifater);
- a fungal antibiotic such as ketoconazole (Nizoral), fluconazole (Diflucan), or itraconazole (Sporanox); or
- aspirin or other NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) such as Generic Ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil), naproxen (Aleve, Naprosyn), diclofenac (Generic Voltaren), diflunisal (Dolobid), Generic Etodolac (Lodine), flurbiprofen (Ansaid), indomethacin (Indocin), ketoprofen (Orudis), ketorolac (Toradol), mefenamic acid (Ponstel), meloxicam (Mobic), nabumetone (Relafen), Generic Feldene (Feldene), and others.
This list is not complete and there may be other drugs that can interact with Generic Aricept.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at the next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Store Generic Aricept at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Dispose of any unused medication past the point of expiry. Keep out of reach of children and pets.